Wednesday 13 November 2013

GOTYE "SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW" (COVER) - @RUDY_CURRENCE FEAT. BC

Can not get over this version <3

This track is the brother of someone I've been talking to half way across the world in South Carolina, for maybe 4 years?!?

It's amazing the people you meet, life can be so amazing. The world is sometimes a lot smaller than we think, anything is possible.

This track plays in my work constantly, and its something that caused me to think a lot recently. Human relationships and how we deal with love. Sometimes in life we think we know someone so well, but then maybe it doesn't work out and then, well they just leave. And it's like you never knew them. It can be one of the hardest things to accept. But to quote the pastor TD Jakes "If people can walk away from you, let them walk" Life is too short to try to hold on to people or things that hurt you or drag you down.

I'm singing this, knowing that there are a few people that I used to know. I'm also in the knowledge that I let them go. We can all relate to this song in some way, and I hope it helps someone let go of the past and look forward to a bright and amazing future :)

http://www.youtube.com/v/pGJB_L0emeQ?version=3&autohide=1&autohide=1&showinfo=1&feature=share&autoplay=1&attribution_tag=pH04wlWFHdbqhwGTd7b7oA

No comments:

Post a Comment